The Deakin University – Australia is offering the Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarships to Interested applicants who are willing to undergo a degree program at the Institution.
Deakin recognizes students with consistently high academic performance and the potential to make a leading contribution to the university and its communities. The program will provide all of your tuition fees or 50% of your tuition fees. Winners will be accepted into Deakin’s signature student leadership program: the Vice-Chancellor’s Professional Excellence Program (VCPEP).
Application Deadline: Applications be submitted at least one month prior to commencing your studies at Deakin.
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Coursework Degree
Value of Awards: 100% or 50% tuition fees
Number of Awards: Not known
- Applicants must be a prospective international student for a coursework degree at Deakin
- Applicants must be eligible to study at Deakin University
- Applicants must not have accepted any other Deakin scholarship or bursary
Application Process: You are required to submit:
- a completed Deakin International Scholarship Program application form (PDF, 536KB)
- a personal statement (300 words)
- two references who can comment on your community engagement and/or leadership capacity
- a completed application to study at Deakin including academic transcripts.Your personal statement must be written by you and reflect your personal views. It should contain:
- an outline of why you want to study at Deakin University
- an overview of any extracurricular activities and work experience (paid or voluntary) you have undertaken
- why you think you would make an outstanding ambassador for Deakin University
- any other information that will assist your application.
You may also be asked to attend an interview.