Spread the love

Hits: 19

A 3-month-old child, Mohammed Sani, was scorched to death in a fire episode in Kano on Tuesday February fifth.

As indicated by reports, Mohammed’s folks lived in a two-room loft at Sheka Yar’ Kasuwa in Kumbotso Local Government Area of Kano where the fire began.

The mother of the kid was the just a single at home and had come up short on the house looking for assistance from neighbors when the fire began. Tragically, the youngster kicked the bucket in the seething flame before men of the state fire administration could contain it.

The reason for the fire is yet to be found out.