NYSC Batch A Timetable 2022 for Stream I and II – This is to inform the general public and all Prospective Corps Members of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) timetable for the 2022 batch A activities.
When is NYSC Batch A 2022 Online Registration commence/Start
NYSC Batch A 2022 Online Registration is projected to starts or commences by March, 2022 following the passing out of the NYSC Batch A 2021 corps members.
NYSC Batch A Mobilization/Registration Date 2022 is finally Out
- This is to notify the general public that preparations are in top gear towards a hitch-free 2021 Batch ‘A’ Mobilization Exercise.
- Accordingly, portal is now opened for all Corps Producing Institutions (CPIs) to upload list of their qualified graduates.
- At the end of the upload, graduates of Nigerian CPIs would commence online registration on March 2022.
- Similarly, foreign trained graduates would also login from 3rd March 2021 to upload their documents before being invited for pre-camp physical verification.
- Those who failed to report for previous camp registration should also use the opportunity to login and revalidate their call-up details when the portal opens on March 2022.
- Remobilization of corps members who earlier absconded service is on-going.
Noted – Abscondees who recently completed all processes for remobilization should login now and register on or before 2nd March 2021. There will be no extension.
The following things must be in place before you start your online registration:
- Check if your name is on JAMB MATRICULATION LIST
- Do your clearance in school and collect your Statement of Result
- Do your school mobilization to enable your name being sent on Senate List
- Check your name on NYSC BATCH A SENATE LIST
NYSC Batch A 2022 Full Timetable Update
Below is the full nysc batch A timetable 2022 and will be update if there is any changes
- 2021 Batch ‘A’ Post Mobilisation Workshop: 20th – 23rd February 2022
- 2020 Batch ‘B’ Pre-Mobilisation Workshop: 1st – 5th March
- Uploading of Senate/Academic Board Approved Results for Full/Part-Time Graduates and Revalidation Lists by CPIs: 13th- 20th February
- Submission of Senate/Academic Board Approved Results for Full/Part-Time Graduates and Revalidation Lists by CPIs: 10th – 24th February
- Online Registration by Foreign and locally Trained Nigerian Graduates: 3rd March – 22nd March
- Pre-Camp Physical Verification of Credentials of Foreign Trained Graduates: 24th – 29th March
- Entertainment of complaints from Prospective Corps Members by the state Deployment and Relocation officers and NYSC Help Lines/Desks officers: 14th – 29th March
- Action by ICT Department: 2nd – 6th April
- Notification and Printing of Call-up Letters by PCMs: 21st – 30th March
- Online Printing of Deployment Disposition by Corps Producing Institutions/Delivery of manual Call-up letters to Institutions: 21st – 31st March
- Commencement of 2020 Batch “A” Orientation Course: 2nd – 22nd April